3/21/13

Greetings RIGID COCKS and MOIST CUNTS.

I am the MASKED your BASTARD reminding all of you STD-infested PAP SMEARS about Bishops of Bastard: Foremost - Part 3, which will be posted sometime tomorrow.

One other thing:








The Bishops of Bastard Wiki is now up and running.  I and my fellow Bishops put in a little overtime building the templates from scratch.

The Wiki is a work constantly in progress and is updated whenever we fucking feel like it.  The work was a woman in labor giving birth to a honeydew-sized hunk of poop.

It sucked stinky BARNYARD ANIMAL BALLSAC and shat softball-sized ROAD APPLES to code all of that shit.  And I do mean SHIT.  It seemed never-ending with that wiki.

GODDAMN, it was like being sprayed with hot, Jacuzzi jet DIARRHEA until you were coated in ANAL SOUP and dripped with the sewage that is WIKI TEMPLATE CODE.

Geez, I need some diphenhydramine.  That's all for now.




Fart Hammers.

No comments:

Post a Comment